Ok, fixed most issues that Rui found with the subversion support. Only remaining item is that empty directories do not cleaned up. Reason is the ".svn" that remains there. I think svn gets confused when I just go ahead and delete that meta diretory, so no idea how to fix that one :(

But apart from that subversion support should now work as expected.

I also fixed a bug that would slow down indexing the tree for both
svn and bzr support. This was the slowdown when building the side pane.

Another -completely unrelated- feature that just got in is the checkbox list. A screenshot of how this looks can be found here: http://launchpadlibrarian.net/18889235/2008-10-25-181254_449x393_scrot.png . It is not yet completely finished, but it starts to be usable.

Think we are all set for a release in 2 or 3 weeks. I will send out another announcement when messages are ready for translation.