On Wed, Feb 18, 2009 at 12:39 PM, Brendan Kidwell <sn...@glump.net> wrote:

> I can only devote so many hours to this, so please keep sending your bug
> reports to me, but it'll probably be March before I make significant
> progress on any of these issues. I'm shooting for a release in early March
> with:

Also, just for your amusement: I'm working without any conveniently
accessible Windows computers! I have a handful of useful Windows virtual
machines on my Linux desktop at work, but I prefer not to stay in the office
extremely late every day. And the only Windows computer I have at home is my
TV/entertainment machine. My wife has the good laptop (Ubuntu) and I have a
nine-year-old laptop (Ubuntu) that has no hope of ever hosting a virtual
machine.

It did occur to me last night that I can probably use Wine to host all the
pieces of my development environment, and test occasionally with full
fledged Windows XP. :^) So that's probably what I'll do in the coming weeks.