On Wed, Feb 18, 2009 at 7:23 PM, Dotan Cohen <dotanco...@gmail.com> wrote:
> By the way, I see that the site was made with Zim. But for maintaining
> it I would prefer simply VIM over SSH if that's possible. I do HTML
> like I do... well... er... lets just say that I do HTML by hand.

I'm sorry, but that will not be possible. I can not give out logins
for the hosting server. But, as you probably noticed, the site is just
the manual with about 5 special pages added. So you can check out the
source from launchpad using bazaar, modify the manual and send me the
patches. That way it will only take me a minute to merge the patch,
export the website and upload it.

Regards,

Jaap