On Fri, Apr 3, 2009 at 5:22 PM, Beni Cherniavsky <c...@users.sf.net> wrote:
> Web server - found and fixed a few problems:
> - Page names were not url-decoded (%20 and such).
> - WWWError's msg could be None or unicode, which made wsgiref complain and
> mask your error with its own "500 contact admin" blurb.
> - Some places where you returned a string instead of list to wsgiref.  This
> happens to work, but is undocumented and sub-optimal.
> Patch attached.
>
> P.S. unicode handling seems a bit ad-hoc (at least in www.py).

Yes, WWW interface is mostly proof of concept at the moment as I'm
focussing on getting a stable foundation and then getting the GUI up
to par with the perl version. Probably I should add some unit tests
for it though to prevent any regression and to check for wsgi
compliance.

Thanks a lot for the patch, will apply it to the dev tree.