Vlastimil Ott wrote:
I'm not able to get spell check working. I set up the language code in
.config/zim/default.conf:

[Spell Plugin]
language=cs_CZ

But when I activate the spell check, all the text became underlined - It's in Czech; so I think spell checker still works with en_US. What do I do wrong?

It should work like that  - just tested here with nl_NL and is working.

Did you try running from a terminal with -V to check for any errors? When you are at it please also check if you are indeed running profile "default".

Also you want to make real sure all instances are closed when changing the config manually (^Q, not ^W) else it will not show up either.