> ( By having a special namespace for templates I mean that you would still be
> able to use the namespace "templates" for any other purpose. The templates
> would e.g. be in a folder "_templates" (normal page names can not start with
> '_') and show up e.g. at the top of the index tree. )

In that case, then names entered by users must be trimmed for
whitespace (The underscore replaces space in Zim names). I think that
Python has a function for this. I often wind up with a page name with
a redundant space before or after the text if the name is copy /
pasted from another application.

--
Dotan Cohen

http://what-is-what.com