Dne Čt 25. června 2009 11:21:14 jste napsal(a):

> The templates would ideally be available when creating a new page. I
> do not understand Polish, so I do not understand what was in the
> screenshot, but a dropdown box with a choice of available templates

It was Czech, sorry  - an image "on the fly".

Templates
 |_ Person
 |_ Report
 |_ Mail
 |_ another template

> would be intuitive. A template editor under the Tools menu would let
> the user create, delete, and edit templates. I do not think that

Why? Zim is the editor. You can organize them like any other pages. That's the
beauty.

> It's easy to imagine when I don't know how to code!

Yes. :) I don't want to complicate it. When I create a namespace Zim:Template
and some subnodes like
Zim:Template:Person or Zim:Template:Report, I would like to see them in the New
page dialog. That's
an inoffensive way, isnt' it?

We can then think of

Zim:Trash