All,

As promised I think the python branch is almost ready for a beta release. I
just checked in the latests updates and I expect minimal changes towards
releasing a beta version. However I will be almost completely offline for
the next month or so, so it seems unwise to officially release the beta at
this time. I will do so when I'm back.

In the meantime anyone interested in testing can check out the bazaar code.
See HACKING/Tasks for known defects. Of course patches are always welcome.
Also please take a look at the translation template for the pyzim branch at
https://translations.launchpad.net/zim/pyzim/+translations .

Enjoy!

Jaap