Thanks for all your hard work Jaap!

I haven't forgotten about the Windows installer. I'm sure if I can spend a
solid night or two on it some time this month I can come up with a
respectable, portable and non-portable, package for Windows. The process of
deploying python apps in Windows seems to be better supported and documented
than for perl.

Brendan Kidwell

On Wed, Sep 2, 2009 at 5:56 AM, Jaap Karssenberg <jaap.karssenb...@gmail.com