On Thu, Nov 12, 2009 at 8:47 AM, Dotan Cohen <dotanco...@gmail.com> wrote:

> > What is still missing:
> > * Version Control plugin(s)
> > * Tray Icon plugin and background daemon
> >

> If that is all that is missing, then I will try to find some time for
> it this weekend.

That is all that is obviously missing, probably there is many subtle things
that still need polishing. Judging from bug reports I see coming in, I'm not
done yet with this branch :S But it is good to have more people looking at
it and create a work list of items that need fixing that way.

>  > If you want to help with documentation, have a go at improving the
> manual
> > and let me know.
> >

> Should I just send to you the changes? I sent a recommendation for
> updating the Zim description for the .deb installer about a week or
> two ago, did you see that message (it was a reply to an older message
> on the subject).

Yeah I saw the mail, thanks for that, I incorporated it in part in the new
description for this release.

As for the manual, you can just edit it in zim itself and send me the patch
(diff -ru old/ new/) - or you can submit a bazaar branch to launchpad with
the changes.