On Tue, Dec 1, 2009 at 12:35 AM, Brendan Kidwell <sn...@glump.net> wrote:

> On Fri, Nov 27, 2009 at 8:12 AM, Randomcoder <randomcod...@gmail.com>wrote:
>
>> 2) "Go Dark" mode where some script scans all your notes and each link it
>> finds it
>> fetches from the web
>

> The suggestions in this thread are good, but if anyone wants a quick and
> dirty solution, I would suggest while we wait for someone to step up and
> write a plugin:

Also... if you're doing some kind of research or taking notes for archival
purposes, I would highly recommend skipping the whole offline mode idea and
pasting not only web URLs in the notebook but also a full PDF of the cited
web page, when you acquire a new source. You never know when your source is
going to disappear or change.

Brendan Kidwell