On Mon, Dec 28, 2009 at 10:34 PM, <s...@z107.de> wrote:

> I tried version 164 and found a little bug:
> After opening a page in a separate window, the formatting menu and
> shortcuts are disabled.
> The only way to reactivate them, is a restart of pyzim.

Oops - hack was a little bit too quick. Fixed this one in rev 165.

Turns out that to make pages in  the secondary window editable managing the
menubar items will be kind of tricky. This is a bit more complicated then
just adding a new definition because in case of a tabbed or split interface
the pages share the same menubar, while in case of a separate window they
have their own menubar.

-- Jaap