On Sat, Jan 09, 2010 at 09:56:05PM +0100, Jaap Karssenberg wrote:
> On Fri, Jan 8, 2010 at 7:49 PM, Jaap Karssenberg
> <jaap.karssenb...@gmail.com> wrote:
> > On Fri, Jan 8, 2010 at 7:36 PM, Jerome H <jero...@gmail.com> wrote:
> >> I noticed that when jumping to new pages, the dialog box doesn't
> >> autocomplete page names/paths, like the previous perl version of Zim.
> >>
> >> Is there possibly something that was altered in my configuration, or
> >> is autocompletion not yet supported by pyzim?
> >
> > Autocomplete is implemented in the python version, but it needs a bit
> > more fine tuning to match the behavior in the perl version. At least
> > pages in the same namespace should be completed.
>
> Improved completion in rev 177, now pretty similar to the perl version.
>
> Regards,
>
> Jaap

Wow, that was quick.  Thank you very much, Jaap!  This was the main
feature keeping me from using pyzim over the perl version on a regular
basis.

Also, thank you very much for all the effort you've put into the
just-released version 0.42.  I agree with what another user wrote in
that Zim is a killer app.

Best regards,

Jerome