Dne Čt 21. ledna 2010 18:14:05 Jaap Karssenberg napsal(a):

> Please add these example in the bug tracker. Let's not use the mailing
> list to discuss bugs.

Ok, sorry - didn't know if this is a bug... :-)

> Ctrl-L triggers the dialog for inserting internal links, the red

Oh yeah..

> background check if you enter a valid page name. Probably should make
> it a bit more intelligent and recognize urls as well.

> No there is no hotkey, but you can customize the keybindings for menu
>  items.

You're right. Works for me.

Jaap, I think that these kind of information should be placed on a wiki.
Created with Zim by users;
not (only) you because you have much work with coding. We could collect some
tips'n'tricks and write
documentation (in En & other languages). I want to contribute.

What do you think about it?

--

Vlastimil Ott
www.e-ott.info