El día Tue, 2 Mar 2010 18:25:30 +0100, Johannes Reinhardt
<jreinha...@ist-dein-freund.de> escribía:

>       * Sacrifice the flexibility and lock LaTeX export to a certain
>         documentclass.

        I'd say this is the most viable approach. No one should use Zim as a
replacement for LyX or some other way of writing LaTeX documents. It should
be only a way of exporting certain pages to that format. My opinion, of
course.

        Besides, it's better to have *now* some kind of LaTeX export than
have a "perfect" one that takes more time and is more difficult to maintain
and use.

--
        Roberto Suarez Soto                             Allenta Consulting
        r...@allenta.com                                   www.allenta.com