Hi all,

I'm porting pyzim for the Nokia N8x0-N900 tablets.
Those are small handheld ARM computers (about 4" screen size) running maemo
linux, so many changes are due to the small screen (and some other due to OS
peculiarities).
Actually I have a more or less working version (currently based in 0.43, but
I'll try to get 0.44 merged) here:
http://zim.garage.maemo.org
I'd like to have my changes merged into mainline, or my releases will quickly
diverge since you have a quite fast development pace.
Could it be possible? How should I start sending patches? Can I send a
big-patch up to date (there aren't too many changes) or should I break into
small pieces?

Kind regards.
Miguel Angel
--
Don't see the world through a window, be open{source}minded, and be free :-)