On Mon, May 31, 2010 at 9:06 PM, Pedro <pedro...@gmail.com> wrote:
> A few pages i had wich were supposed to have special chars (they had werid
> chars instead due to bugs on old zim builds) got deleted as i was trying to
> open them. I work on a local working copy, so I could pull them again from
> the repository, I would recomend windows users that want to test this build
> to be cautioius: back up your notebooks before you make your tests.
> Pedro

Pedro, I expect pages with bad filename encoding to disappear from the
tree. However I would expect the files still exist. Did the files
really get deleted ? This would sound like something that needs to be
fixed before releaseing. In that case please file a bug report and
attach some sample data so I can reproduce it.