On Tue, 2010-06-08 at 09:05 +0200, Jaap Karssenberg wrote:

> Keep in mind that you can change the visual style of the verbatim
> blocks quite easily. E.g. if you don't like the monospace font you can
> set any other font for this style.

And what about a menu "Font type" and "Font size" for Verbatim text?
Wouldn't better than toggling on/off the wiki parsing?

If I recall, there is already a bug report about font selection for a
page or a notebook? It could be merged.

I am extrapolating, but if we can determine that most of the Zim users
use Zim to write code snippets, then syntax highlighting (see comment
about cherrytree, in the mailing list archive) would be a nice feature,
if it can be implemented.

I am not sure if some user feedback along the list is of any use to
Jaap? I use Zim mainly for learning HTML/XML/JS and soon PHP (my notes).
        bye,
        nomnex