Dne Út 29. června 2010 18:09:44 Thorsten Hackbarth napsal(a):

Lieber Thorsten,

> Here is a very basic version of the plugin.

you made me really happy! This is unbelievable. I was looking for a cataloging
program sooo loong,
for a tool which I could manage my documents with. I've never thought this
could be done with Zim!

> Still a lot to do, but works for me. I use it to browse collections of
> pdf files (technical documentation, data sheets, etc).

Yes! I need it too! This is really amazing and my big thanks go to you.

How can I help you with this plugin? (I'm sorry but I'm not developer.)

(How can I change the Zim layout?)

Thanks again, :-)

-vo

--