Hello,

I have put a zim notebook under a Dropbox directory. Unfortunately this
also includes the ".zim" directory containing files that are rewritten
very often and that I would prefer to not have synced needlessly hundreds
of times every day.

Is there a way to tell Zim that this directory is somewhere else
outside of the Dropbox directory?

Ideally it should be able to use
".cache/zim/notebook-home_rhertzog_Dropbox_Notes/"
like it already does for read-only directories AFAIU.

It would be good to document this in the manual.

Another nice idea would be a plugin detecting file conflits of
Dropbox/Ubuntu One and allowing to deal with them. (Both just create a
supplementary file with a special name with the conflicted version)

Cheers,
--
Raphaël Hertzog ◈ Debian Developer ◈ [Flattr=20693]

                      ▶ http://RaphaelHertzog.fr (Français)