Hello Folks,
I hope some of you will have already heard of it, but for those who
haven't, Zim Capture is an extension for Firefox. It enables you to
quickly take and cite clippings from web pages with a single right
click. Sorry Mac users, no release for you yet (see below).

I have just made the first release that I think is worth anyone trying
(version 0.18). Grab your copy now:
http://michael.mulqueen.me.uk/projects/zimcapture/

Please e-mail me any feedback and, if appropriate, report any bugs on
its Launchpad bug tracker: https://launchpad.net/zimcapture/

In the near future, I'm going to be sorting out localisations and Mac
OS X support, so if you are a non-English language native speaker or a
Mac user, let me know.

Kind Regards,
Mike Mulqueen