On Thu, Oct 21, 2010 at 4:36 PM, Anton Zayats <anton.zay...@gmail.com> wrote:
> For me the tags should really live in the page itself (just with a kind of
> prefix before it = '@' or '#'). I myself find it very frustrating to use a
> kind of special place to add tags for a page. If a tag is met several times
> on one page, it obviously should be handled once.

Yes this is how it is planned. (Using "@" since "#" is reserved for
future use with anchors.)

Main justification is that it should be possible to add tags in a
paragraph and later Cut&Paste that paragraph to another page. The tags
should move with the tagged content. (Still if you want them per page,
you can just add a line with tags on top or bottom of a page.)

.. 8< ..
> BTW, how can I add usecases to the wiki page?

See the link Fabian posted:
http://www.zim-wiki.org/wiki/doku.php?id=supporting_tags . You just
need to create a user account on the wiki and you can start adding to
the page.