On Tue, Nov 30, 2010 at 11:19 AM, Brendan Kidwell <sn...@glump.net> wrote:
> Jaap, is there any way to send commands to Zim via Dbus or something like
> that?

We can make it work using the --plugin option, just need to add a
"main" routine to the plugin module. Currently no DBus support
although I keep meaning to do that at some point. Notel you need to
define entry points for DBus callable methods, so still need to define
a special function for this - same as for making --plugin working.

> On Wed, Nov 3, 2010 at 3:01 PM, Peter <peter.schw...@gmx.net> wrote:
>> if it is possible to show up the task list (tasklist plugin) during the
>> start of zim or even alone on system start?

Could you open a bug report with this request? I will make it show the
task list on "zim --plugin tasklist" so you can add that to the
startup applications for your desktop and it will show every time you
log in.