Hi Zim People,

I'm a non-programmer, but a zim enthusiast, and I would love for zim to have
the option of not printing those headers in my text files--the ones that
give the text type and version number and everything. I would also love to
get zim to play well with vim wiki, i.e. Use =Header 1=, ==Subheader 1==,
===Subheader 2=== etc. I don't know how to write much code but I would love
to try to hack it a little bit. Could someone direct me to the appropriate
files or lines where I might be able to change these options for myself? I
would much appreciate it, and it would help me to learn a lot more about the
program.

Jon