On Sat, Dec 11, 2010 at 10:17 AM, Jaap Karssenberg <
jaap.karssenb...@gmail.com> wrote:

> Sure, if it supports the same wiki syntax and the code is cleaner than
> mine I'll be happy to use it.

OK. I'll give it a shot.

>  I have been meaning to clean up the object structure used for the
> internal parse tree, but if you use the "builder" interface for
> xml.etree it should be compatible when I switch to the new library.

I think that it will be best if this new parser produces only an ad-hoc
syntactic tree (hierarchical structure, unknown meaning) that can be tested
independently of the rest of Zim. Converting the syntactic tree to an
xml.tree should be straightforward.

--
Juancarlo *Añez*