Dear all,

In my effort to get more order in the bug list I'm trying now trying
to use tags to set priorities on all wishlist items. This is a bit
orthogonal to the importance on the bugs itself since all of these
have the importance set to "wishlist", yet not all wishlist items are
equal.

The main tags I use now are "missing" which are items I think should
be addressed to finish zim as a feature complete application (think of
the mythical version 1.0), and "papercut" which are small items that
can easily improve the application. I encourage anyone who wants to
try his hand at some patches to check bugs in the papercut category.
Wishlist bugs outside of these two categories I consider long term
items and I will not spent much effort on them - of course anybody is
free to pick them up if they disagree with my ranking ;)

See this page for the overview:
http://www.zim-wiki.org/wiki/doku.php?id=bug_classification