Hello,
i'm using for a long time an application named softnotes, i would like
very much use zim now, but i dont know how to do that.
I'm not a programmer and dont see how to import data from softnotes to
zim.
The best would be a script wich make conversion but i dont know how to
do that.
I made a screen capture of softnotes and the xml file associated
http://plegrand1.free.fr/softnote.png
http://plegrand1.free.fr/softnote.xml

I think the first step is to convert each rtf note in a zim format, and
after to import all the notes in zim with the same arborescence.

Does somebody could help me to give some indication to realise this
conversion script ?

Thanks for your answers
--
This message was sent from Launchpad by