On Fri, Jan 28, 2011 at 3:12 PM, Rui Nibau <rui.ni...@omacronides.com>wrote:

> - Giving Zim the ability to work with multiple wiki syntaxes
> - Enhancing the export fonctionality to be able to convert zim notebook
> pages in other wiki syntaxes

As I understood it, Jaap said that the "official"  Zim syntax is the etree
with the tags Zim uses, and additions to import/export to/from that format
are welcome.

I already wrote in Python a parser for Zim-wikitext that I think is easy to
extend. I'm waiting only for a formalization of the etree and for a minimal
plugin system (headers are good enough for import, but What about export?)

--
Juancarlo *Añez*