Hi Marcel,

At first I had unknowingly subscribed with
adam+launch...@alphapapa.net, which was my default Launchpad address,
but I had sent email to the list from a...@alphapapa.net.  After I
realized that, I verified a...@alphapapa.net in Launchpad and changed
my list subscription address to that one.  Then I sent the email to
the list again and waited a day, but it still didn't show up, nor did
it bounce.  Of course, I knew that as soon as I sent a message asking
why it wasn't working, it would start working.  :)

Thanks,
Adam

P.S.  No one's responded to my actual post.  Is this mailing list
issue really that much more interesting?  haha