An example of a spolier button can be found here:
http://chizumatic.mee.nu/?page=7  at the bottom of the page.  Press the
button and it expands.  I have only seen these buttons on reveiws and
such.  I think a subpage would work just as well.......

There are a lot of other things I would rather see implemented  :)    Like
table support, ability to sort lists and an iPhone app, lol!

Thanks,
- Chuck

Jaap Karssenberg <jaap.karssenb...@gmail.com>
Sent by: zim-wiki-bounces+cpgreer=rockwellcollins....@lists.launchpad.net