On Wed, Aug 17, 2011 at 7:00 PM, Brendan Kidwell <sn...@glump.net> wrote:
> Jaap and other contributors: can you comment on this? What is the timeline
> for the 0.53 release? If it's a long way out, should I create my own Zim for
> Windows fork from the 0.52 release and backport the fix for Bug #783811 from
> the head into it and release that?
My previous plan got delayed due to various reasons. Current state is that
we have a number of fixes and patches in, which I'm currently testing. There
is much more lying on the shelf waiting to be integrated, but it might be a
good thing to have release soonish with the stuff that is in right now.
Still that would be at least a couple of weeks out, even if I don't try to
put in any more stuff.
Mailing list: https://launchpad.net/~zim-wiki
Post to : firstname.lastname@example.org
Unsubscribe : https://launchpad.net/~zim-wiki
More help : https://help.launchpad.net/ListHelp