On Mon, Sep 19, 2011 at 10:13 PM, Anthony Thyssen <a.thys...@griffith.edu.au
> wrote:

> However I'll have a try of ZTreeWin under wine

I don't mean to get too far off the topic of Zim, but I just need to add
this tip about ZTreeWin: I've never used it for any length of time in WINE
-- I used to be a heavy Windows and ZTreeWin user. I know that a year or two
ago ZTreeWin and WINE met each other more or less halfway for compatibility.
I just tried it now and I found out it only works under the 'wineconsole'
command.

Install it the downloaded package with the 'wine' command; skip the Start
Menu and Desktop shortcuts in the installer GUI script; then find run

   wineconsole "~/.wine/drive_c/Program Files/ZtreeWin/ZTW.EXE"