Hi Jaap!
The plugin and its description has been posted on the wiki (
http://www.zim-wiki.org/wiki/doku.php?id=bookmarks). There is still one
remaining issue with update of labels in "Go" menu, which remain outdated
after the changes in configuration are applied (workaround is a restart of
the application).
Regards, JK!