On Tue, Feb 21, 2012 at 11:01 AM, Svenn Are Bjerkem <
svenn.bjer...@googlemail.com> wrote:

> On 20 February 2012 13:00, Jaap Karssenberg <jaap.karssenb...@gmail.com>
> wrote:
>
> > * The page index now has "natural" sorting, so "9" goes before "10" and
> > "ångström" goes in between "A" and "B"
>
> Why is Å sorted after A and before B? I really thought it should be sorted
> last.

Actually it is locale dependent. Default collation defines Å as "equivalent
to A" for sorting. But under your locale it may be defined different (and
hopefully correct for your language).

>From my testing anything that looks like latin characters, but has some
accent of some kind is sorted with the latin character equivalent. All
non-latin character sets (hebrew, greek, etc.) are sorted in their own
range after the latin characters.

-- Jaap