I'd like to be able to strip out the four-line (including the lat blank
one) from all files in a given filesystem branch, or an entire notebook
data tree.

I haven't come across a way to do this within Zim, so consider this a
wishlist proposal, along with a way to disable creating these lines in the
first place, on a per-notebook basis.

I can probably figure out how to kludge something together with some text
tools (regex-based search and replace), but I'm hoping someone in the Zim
community knows of an easy, ideally "canned" multi-platform way to do this.
Note although I'm on windoze, I do have Cygwin and other gnutool
collections available to me, along with Python.

TIA. . .