On 02/29/2012 01:50 PM, kwood...@gmail.com wrote:
Jaap,

Wanted to send out my thanks as well.  I've been through a lot of
outliners/wikis, including Treepad Business, WikidPad, Dokuwiki and
others.  While each of them has some features that I liked a lot, I
find that zim has the best all-around feature set balanced while being
a lightweight, text-based, small footprint application.  I like the
real-time as-you-type rendering, support for namespaces, file
management, and calendar integration and use them daily for personal
and professional workflow.

Same here.

That's why I implemented the Mercurial backend which should be available in a future release :)

Jaap, by the way, I did a wrong operation on the related bug - https://bugs.launchpad.net/zim/+bug/798531

I changed its status to "fix released" and can't change it back to in progress!

Damien