On Wed, Feb 29, 2012 at 13:33, Dotan Cohen <dotanco...@gmail.com> wrote:
> However, Zim is a bit unpolished in some key areas and I feel that
> these "paper cuts" should be addressed before actively promoting the
> application.

Respectfully, I disagree.  I generally support the idea, "Release
early, release often."  Zim is more a project than a product--and
being a project, what we need are more interested parties who may
contribute in whatever ways they can, including spreading the word.
Zim is far beyond the point of being vaporware that needs to have
something to show before releasing--it's a great tool right now.  :)