On Fri, Mar 2, 2012 at 17:38,  <hans...@gmail.com> wrote:
> On Fri, Mar 2, 2012 at 2:53 PM, Dotan Cohen <dotanco...@gmail.com> wrote:
>>
>> Possibly, and I appreciate your telling me that. I don't see where I
>> have been forceful but I'm sure that you're right. I am certainly no
>> diplomat!
>

> It's quite possible to be fully honest and brutal about objective facts,
> while expressing one's opinions with courtesy and tact, not least by clearly
> distinguishing between the two domains.

Thanks. Would you mind pointing out where I was without courtesy or
tact? I agree that my approach could be improved. My own language has
much less adjectives and synonyms than English, so I may be using
words with negative connotation where words with positive connotation
exist but I don't realise the difference.

Thank you for identifying that the problem is with my style, and not
with my intent.

> Like Chris, I think you'll find if you look at the original file itself
> outside of Zim, you'll find that your original content is intact (other than
> the meta-header)
>
> It's just the rendering within Zim that makes it look different.
>
> Do let us know if that's not the case.

Thank you. I address this in my on-list reply a few minutes ago.

--
Dotan Cohen

http://gibberish.co.il
http://what-is-what.com