On Thu, Mar 29, 2012 at 4:55 PM, Yu <yu_...@gmx.at> wrote:
> I am using zim within cygwin on windows, as this makes getting plugins to
> work easier.
>
> However, I've read that when deleting pages, they are supposed to go to a
> Trash bin, including all attachments (and subitems) -- on cygwin there is
> none such, that I knew of. They don't go to the Windows waste bin either.
>
> With this, there doesn't seem to be any way to restore accidentially deleted
> pages -- is that true or is there some solution to restore deleted pages on
> Cygwin?

No this is correct, if there is no waste bin pages are deleted
permanently. However in this case there should be a confirmation
dialog for deleting pages stating that deleting in permanent. If you
did not see that dialog there is a trash bin *somewhere* (check for a
.Trash in the home dir ?). But don't expect that trash is supported on
cygwin.

-- Jaap