BLOODY REPLY-ALL NON-DEFAULT issue in Gmail... Trying again to all.

Thanks for the heads up.

Sorry I've been quiet. Obviously at this point, Zim 0.55 isn't going
to happen. Last week I prepared a pristine Windows XP SP 3 VM with
pesky WGA removed, and I'm going to fork that VM and use one instance
to build Zim 0.56, and another to snapshot, test Zim, and roll-back as
many times as needed until I get it working. If my build runs on a
clean XP SP 3 install, it should hopefully work for anyone. I will be
sure to determine for certain whether VC++ Runtime or other missing
parts of the OS are needed to be included in the installer. Why the
Visual C++ runtime libraries are not included in the OS installer is
beyond my comprehension. I hate building software for Windows.