On Wed, Apr 25, 2012 at 5:11 PM, Jaap Karssenberg <
jaap.karssenb...@gmail.com> wrote:

> > 2. Is there a way to see the completed tasks (at least the ones that
> have a
> > checked checkbox). I often write comments beneath them and I would find
> it
> > useful to get back to them.
>
> Not at the moment, but it should be easy to add in the code.

+1

I recently asked about this - my workaround currently is using a regex
search tool on the filesystem.

If this were possibly going to be implemented, my UX suggestion would be a
toggle in "view tasks", maybe a "Done" checkbox, unchecked by default, that
when checked would display only Done, not mixed with the pending items.