Hi Folks,

Love zim.  Had to get that out of the way, in case there are any
questions.

I'm trying a journal application.  As I make notes, I can <CTRL>D date
stamp entries and back link them.  I expected that I'd be able to view
all of my activity chronologically, but I see no entries on the calendar
page.

As I make notes, I encounter people, so I'd like to be able to collect
all the activity with a particular person on a page, but the person is
in a group in a company.  This sounds like an application for
namespaces, if i could find an example, then I'd be good to go on this.

Can I like pages across notebooks?

Lots more easy questions coming along, but so far I am stoked about how
well this thing works!

Thanks for the help,

Chris.