Dear Benjamin,

On Thu, Oct 11, 2012 at 11:33:47AM +0200, Jaap Karssenberg wrote:
> On Thu, Oct 11, 2012 at 10:34 AM, Benjamin Trias
> <jesuisbenja...@gmail.com> wrote:
>
> > Another thing I would like is to be able to index automatically
> > children-pages in a parent-page. Is this possible?
>
> At the moment there is no function for that. I'm thinking about an
> inline object that would keep such an index. Alternatively you could
> try your hand at a plugin or a custom script that creates such an
> index as a bullet list.

I have written a custom script like that some time ago. It inserts a list of
sub-pages into a zim page or updates an existing list.

You can find it here:

http://z107.de/misc/insert_subTOC.py

please use it with caution. I never experienced data loss, but I can not
guarantee that it is save for every zim page.

cheers,
 stefan