On Fri, Oct 19, 2012 at 11:03 AM, Alessia <ale...@gmail.com> wrote:
> Hello everyone,
> I've just switched to Zim 0.57 but I have a problem. I make a intensive use
> of tasks, todos fixme ans so. I also use tha Task list comand. Now when I
> open my zim block note and try to view the task list i can see only one
> task. I don't know why that only task...If I try to update the index Zim
> freezes and I have to stop it. Sometime I have to stop Zim via th systemTask
> manager.
> Is there a solution to this problem?

Try the following:
- close all zim instances, including tray icon
- run "zim --index /path/to/notebook -V"
- open zim and check the tasklist

- if tasks do still not show, disable the plugin and enable again
- after enable open the tasklist, this should update index with tasks

If all fails please run zim with "zim -D" and post any error output to
a bug report in the bug tracker.

Thanks,