On Mon, Oct 22, 2012 at 4:03 PM, John Geoffrey <gmke...@gmail.com> wrote:
> I am using Zim quite extensively and I was wondering if anyone ever had
> thought about creating a CLI interface for it? I sometimes use rather old
> systems and prefer to do away with most of the graphical interfaces (it
> works quite well actually), but I was wondering if it would be possible to
> do the same with Zim.

Are you really thinking about a Command Line Interface, e..g adding
additional switches to the zim command, or are you thinking about a
terminal interface e.g. using ncursus ?

Adding a few switches to make functions accessible from the command
line should not be to hard. But writing a terminal interface that does
something similar to our Gtk interface will be a time consuming
project.