Hi

I use zim as simple project management tool. I have one page that
gathers all tasks that has to be done. Each entry contain link to
subpage with detailed description, notes etc. As time passes, I delete
older entries from main page. But more often than not, I do not delete
associated subpage. This leads me to situation, where I have some
obsolete subpages under main page. I would like to remove them
automatically or quasi-automatically.

Question is: can Zim provide me a list of all subpages that are not
linked to in main page? If so, how do I do it?

Best regards
Mirosław Zalewski