Thanks Brendan. I confirm this installs find on Windows XP SP3 and Windows 7.

v0.57 for Windows fixes bugs with the Help menu items not doing anything. Also, Open Another Notebook now works!

Thanks

Mark
--

theWebalyst.com <http://thewebalyst.com/#id=2>

*Computer help and marketing services for freelancer, therapist and practitioner small business.*
WordPress Websites -- Web Hosting -- Web Marketing -- Computer Help

* Web Hosting Launch Offer * a year's web hosting for under £20
including domain registration or transfer/renewal, and no VAT.
For details: find out how to get this 50% discount <http://managedwebsitehosting.net/web-hosting-coupon-discount-code-offer.php#id=2>

Ways to stay in touch:
'Like' my facebook page <http://www.facebook.com/pages/theWebalystcom-Web-Marketing-for-Small-Business/107340982646133>
Follow me on Twitter <http://twitter.com/webalyst>
Check out my blog <http://thewebalyst.com/blog/#id=2>
Subscribe to my Web Marketing Newsletter <http://thewebalyst.com/web-marketing-newsletter.htm#id=2>

By staying in touch you will receive occasional
articles, tips and offers, and learn what you need to
get your website working for your business. I'll show
you how to use search engine optimisation (SEO), social
networking, a blog etc.