On Sat, Nov 17, 2012 at 11:45 AM, Jean-Baptiste Holcroft <
jb.holcr...@gmail.com> wrote:

> I wanted to have a little bit of fun with Templates using
> http://www.initializr.com/
>
> Is there a way to list all files embeded files in page ?
> Do you have more information about Files templates ? I do not understand
> what it is. Is says to go to Attachments but I do not understand how it
> works :(
> "*If you are looking for information for file templates for attachments,
> see Attachments <http://zim-wiki.org/manual/Help/Attachments.html>*"
>
> In my fun, I also successfully crashed Zim ;) :
> https://bugs.launchpad.net/zim/+bug/1079811
> I'll be please to give the final templates to Zim in you are interested
> and licence allow it.

Assuming your question is how to list attached files in an export template.
Correct ?

Afraid there is no function for this at the moment, but if you file a
request in the tracker, we can check how easy it is to add that.

(File templates are something else, those are templates to create new
attachments.)