Sorry if is not in the correct thread, I did not have an actual message to
reply.
https://lists.launchpad.net/zim-wiki/msg02117.html

Slightly off topic:
You should eliminate the step where you modify zim.py to include "import
enchant" and instead add the installed location of Enchant to your windows
path.  eg: C:\Python26\Lib\site-packages\enchant
If anyone can update https://lists.launchpad.net/zim-wiki/msg01458.html
that might be good.

On topic:
Using python 2.6, Windows XP 64bit, and Zim 0.58 started via a shortcut
with target: "C:\Program Files (x86)\zim-0.58\zim.pyw" --standalone
So far everything works, no extra console, Ctrl+O works, F1 opens manual,
spell checker works.

If you are not the intended addressee, please inform us immediately that you
have received this e-mail in error, and delete it. We thank you for your
cooperation.