Jaap

That does make sense - I am looking to list completed tasks for historical purposes.
I already had a shot at adding that to the Tasklist plugin, because as you said, that is where it makes sense. I noticed that all of the checkboxes are present in the SQL table but my Python is not good enough to make those changes. I am working on it but it may take a while :-)

I don't understand why I can't search for them - I wrote an external script that I added to custom tools that can grab them by finding, for example, [*] from the raw text files but that doesn't work from ctrl-shift-f.

Thanks

Chris